Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dimensional Collage Project

It's official! Dimensional collage is going to be my paper project for the year. As previously posted, I've got several paper outfits that need homes someplace besides stuffed in a drawer. Basically we will be making boxes but here's how I envision this working.

Dimension Collage Mixed Media Project 2013
©Kell Belle Studio

I'll create some tutorials or PDF files giving the dimensions and materials I've used that way all you DIY lovers can construct or customize your own boxes. Otherwise, I'll be assembling some kits for sale to help make things easier for those who are less constructively inclined.

Make your boxes into dimensional journals for chronicling a vacation or journey of some kind either physical or metaphorical or both! Turn it into a ladies diary or a boutique. There are so many delicious possibilities. I'll leave it up to you as far as what you want your box theme to be about so get ready to have some fun!

3 comments:

  1. bonjour je viens de découvrir vote blog il est magnifique des mannequins comme j'adore et merci mille fois pour les tuto c'est un vrai bonheur que de passer vous voir bye
    line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice this blog. Are you an artist. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie