Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Certified Kitchen Witch Goes Public

I did it! As of today I am now a certified, clinical aromatherapist with the ability to recommend essential oils as a way of healing what ails you both from a physical and an energetic perspective. What do I plan to do with my newly acquired credentials? How about perfumery, soaps, fragrance tinctures and personal care products that support and promote wellbeing.

You might have noticed that things are beginning to look a little different around Kell Belle Studio right down to a new tag line that better reflects my new direction. I haven't given up paper art so those of you who count on the tutorials can rest assured that these will not stop, however these too might evolve to become a reflection of Kell Belle's new evolutionary direction.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kellie!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new adventure...enjoy it
    Glad to hear that your paper art will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kellie! I'm so happy for you. I fell in love with your Corset series and found it so very soothing just listening to your videos. I'm looking forward to what you will be sharing with us as part of this new venture. I do adore soothing fragrances and such products. Best Wishes. Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kellie!! I fell in love with your Corset series and found your videos so very soothing. I'm looking forward to what you will be sharing with us as part of this new venture. I do adore soothing fragrances and such. Best Wishes. Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie