Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Perfect Alchemy

I'm about half way through my aromatherapy certification course and have made a decision about the direction I want to take my practice. What makes this even more exciting is that it combines so well with the tarot. My main purpose with aromatherapy is to help others (myself first of course) release the energy blocks that hold them back from realizing their full potential and creative expression in this life.

aromatherapy & subtle energy techniques
Essential oils are alive! Not only do they influence our bodies but they influence the subtle energy fields that surround us in ways we never imagined. Knowing this adds new dimension to those bath salts, massage oils and perfumes, making them even more sacred. While tarot can help uncover what's going on with us in the mind, essential oils work on our bodies and emotions. This to me is nothing short of my own perfect alchemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie