Monday, April 1, 2013

She's No April Fool

The fool card from the Shadowscapes tarot deck encourages us to listen to and trust our inner guidance, to follow the inner callings that inspire and uplift us almost to the point of making no sense at all but yet the pull is so strong that it becomes too painful to ignore.

Shadowscapes tarot - the fool card
Over the weekend and today I embark on new learning opportunities that I never would have considered a year ago. They are unconventional in every way and yet they present possibilities for freedom, the likes of which I've only known in dreams. More will be revealed as this new path unfolds before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie