Monday, April 8, 2013

April Corset Inspiration: Violet Surprise

April's corset inspiration is nothing more than the color violet and this exquisite violet flower. I'm in uncharted territory here and will be creating the April corset entirely from my own imagination. This would be the surprise part of the inspiration.

via 66 Square Feet (edited)
You know those wonderful but tricky little muses just love to get playful and this month I've turned over my creativity entirely to them. What will they come up with? All I know is the April corset will be the color of wild violets and made with translucent paper.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it. One of these days, I plan to make one of your corsets!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie