Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Visual Snack Time: It's Vintage and Pink

Do you get excited over creamy pink and sepia tones? Does the idea of scripty french writing and vintage corsets and lingerie make your flea market loving heart flutter? If you're like me and bored of seeing the same tired corset collages with the roses pouring out of the bust line, have I've got a visual snack for you.

vintage corset digital collage ©Kell Belle Studio
From black and white to colorfully stunning I'm delighted to unveil my latest original corset and lingerie collages that you won't find anywhere else on Etsy. Sophisticated shoppers are ready for something a little more upscale. Am I right? Head on over to Le Charmed Life to see all eight images.

Note: These would make nice additions to your corset journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie