Tuesday, October 23, 2012

French Stockings Digital Collage

I've been spending vast quantities of time working on digital collage lately. In fact, I've been consumed. These french stockings digital collages, ooh la la, do I love them! It's ever so satisfying to take bits of old clip art and ephemera and watch them take shape into something new.

french hosiery digital collage in vintage advertisement style
I've noticed that the more of these I make, the better each one gets. The only problem is now I want to go back and re-create the older collages. I won't though. Having a visual trail of my own evolution helps me appreciate how far I've come.

Note: These come in two other creamy color combinations of pink and sepia tones. Listing includes 4 different stocking designs in eight colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie