Saturday, August 18, 2012

From France With Love

Nuther little package from France this past week. I didn't even realize the item was coming from France until after I placed the order. Funny!


This one didn't arrive in quite as nice a condition as the spools but it was a charming parcel to receive in a rustic kind of way.


Thankfully these were wrapped ever so nicely in a hand made fabric bag or they might have fallen right out of the envelope.


Vintage skeleton keys are another recent fascination I've developed over the past year. They are such curious little things though.


I've seen these repurposed as place card holders which is a cute idea. I'm not sure what these will become at the moment. I guess I'll just contemplate them until an idea comes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie