Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage French Cabaret Ticket

You wouldn't believe the lack of inspirational photo scrap there is for the term vintage ticket of any kind. I mean what does a girl have to do to find a pretty image of a simple ticket stub for gawd's sake? She has to make her own, that's what! 
vintage french cabaret ticket
Here's my graphic interpretation of a vintage, French cabaret ticket. I do have a plan for this which will eventually involve offering it to you . . . but not for free. Of course not! Yes, it's true, I am the Graphics Fairy's evil twin. Ha!


Note: newsletter subscribers get to enjoy free, exclusive images not posted on my blog. Just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie