Sunday, July 1, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: Paper Couture Presents . . .

I am pleased to announce that the paper couture series will continue with . . . *drum roll* . . . Paper Corsets! Look for the Paper Corset Project to officially launch in August.

hourglass corset pattern and tutorial by Anna Hardman
Corsets are fun, flirty, feminine and just plain pretty even if they were designed to squeeze your lungs up through your nostrils. To start things off, here's a little freebie I found that's great for digital collage.

downloaded from Free Vintage Digital Stamps
I'll most likely start getting some size into my work to really focus on the details of these but I think this is really gonna be a fun project for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie