Monday, June 11, 2012

How to Make Decorative Paper

I'm having a hell of a time coming up with a color theme for Miss July. Can you believe that? Ultimately these girls become exactly what they want to become and I'm afraid I'm just along for the ride. Creativity at its finest, eh?
make your own mixed media paper
The yellow was easy. Thankfully we both agreed on that. After a day spent perfecting a blue toile pattern, it became clear it wasn't going to happen. Back to the drawing board with me. What a drag!


Think outside the box! Make your own paper came the voice from within. So I got out a fresh sheet of paper, some paint, a rubber stamp and voila! All is right with the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie