Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glass Shadow Boxes

I found (of all things) glass shadow boxes! I see uses for this that combine a little bit of everything I've found so far that has anything to do with artful shadow boxes!

visit West Elm for more great ideas
These can be opened making it very easy to periodically swap out items like paper dresses especially if you're thinking seasonally.

West Elm sells more than just frames
A glass shadow box that can be mounted on a wall or stand on a table - how perfect is that? I'm excited no end at the customization possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea to display the dresses and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Those shadow boxes are fabulous!!! I can see your work in them. So cool!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie