Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Vintage Corset

Valentine's Day is exactly 1 month from today and paper couture will celebrate it with 31 days of beautiful images and crafts starting with this tasty vintage corset that is sure to please even the most discriminating vintage lover.

romantic pink vintage corset
Not only is this exquisite corset the most decadent piece of lingerie I've seen yet but it will make an elegant,  romantically perfect addition to the paper wardrobe project for February.

Note: I am unsure of the original origin of the image associated with this post. If you know it, please notify me so that I may properly give credit.

1 comment:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie