Monday, December 26, 2011

The Paper Dress Armoire

Could you see this as a paper dress armoire instead of a sewing armoire? Not only does this provide just the right amount of shabby chic inspiration but could very easily be reproduced in a paper version.

miniature sewing armoire
This miniature version actually stands about 7 inches high by 4 inches wide so it's a bit larger than your average doll house. I simply adore it!

miniature sewing armoire outside
Since I plan to begin offering my paper dresses for sale next year, I figured I had better start thinking about attractive ways to display them.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea Kellie to display the dresses you create for the retail market. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie