Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things to Do with a Paper Dress

Now that you've created those lovely paper dresses what are you going to do with them? How about a brainstorming session between you and your creative genius that addresses a few questions such as "What would make my dress look pretty?"


What kinds of display ideas inspire me the most? For me it happens to be a boutique style shop window. I will often look to the internet for images that are similar to the style I'm going for.


In this particular case I have found nothing that really jumps out at me and my inner voice is telling me to become a pioneer and create my own. Can you see these being developed into pristine white paper sculptures sprinkled with a little color?


I imagine something like this in a bedroom or sitting room, perhaps a fitting room of a high end dress store or gracing the publishing offices of a women's magazine. If you can dream it, it can happen! The idea of it all is sort of romantic and intoxicating don't you think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie
    Still working on my hangers... Didn't buy the right wire for this I suppose. A display for these adorable dresses would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie