Thursday, September 22, 2011

PHOEBE MISSING!

My Phoebe kitty went off my 2nd floor balcony apparently in hot pursuit of a toy mouse on Monday afternoon! I'm absolutely sickened and my other baby is very distressed about her missing sister!

I spent Tuesday looking for Phoebe who I know is not seriously hurt because she tried to hide in the neighbor's unit. I spent time looking for information and otherwise buying things designed to aid my search which included, of all things, a humane trap! Yesterday morning I did catch a cat . . too bad it wasn't my cat!

3 comments:

  1. Elaine Allen (veallen6@optonline.net)September 22, 2011 at 5:57 AM

    Kellie -

    Saying a little prayer that you find her. I know how upset you must be about this.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! How distressing! Hope she comes home soon
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope you find her and soon!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie