Saturday, July 16, 2011

Paper Couture VII: Paper Dress Cupcake Toppers

Paper Couture continues with a practical application of the little paper dress with these fresh looking cupcake toppers.

Paper Dress Cupcake Toppers
Hop on over to Composing Hallelujahs to view a very detailed tutorial on how to make these lovely paper dresses yourself. These pretties could very easily be adapted to any party theme and be counted toward achieving your Paper Couture Challenge merit badge. ;)

Party Dress Cupcake Toppers from the Polka Dot Shoppe

Of course if you don't feel like making them yourself you can always hop on over and pay a visit to JeanKnee's Polka Dot Shoppe to purchase toppers like the ones pictured above.

2 comments:

  1. I just love these. I am doing cooking classes in my home and I think I will do this as a Parent & Child class - make cupcakes, make tutus. It will be so much fun. Do you have any ideas that would be good for little boys (not that they might not want to make tutu's but just an option)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for popping over Sarah. Some ideas for little boys could be a shirt and bow tie, or maybe some suspenders or overalls. Hope this helps.

    Cheers! =D
    ~Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie