Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paper Couture IX: Vintage Dress Form Tags

When I came across these vintage dress form tags I thought they were so so pretty that I wanted to share them as inspiration.


The tags were made for a Marie Antoinette mail swap by Debi of life in my studio. What I love most about these tags is that the ribbon doubles as both neck adornment and tag hanger. Don't you just love it?!

Some vintage findings, a little imagination and you've got a truly elegant project that goes together easily. Debi, your tags are beautiful and oh so charming.

Note: Images associated with this post remain the copyrighted intellectual property of Debi and life in my studio.


2 comments:

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie