Monday, July 4, 2011

Paper Couture I: Marie Antoinette Paper Shoes

Since my creative muse seems to have begun steering me in the direction of antique paper dress forms these days I thought I would do a series of articles on paper couture beginning with Marie Antoinette inspired paper shoes.


The amazingly talented Noel Solomon of Fanciful Designs  teases the senses with this sumptuous hand made paper creation in decadent shades of pale pink that would make Marie herself blush with pride.


Noel says she spent hours flipping through pictures for inspiration, hand dying papers and selecting just the right fabrics and embellishments that would breathe life into this exquisite paper shoe.


The result is truly stunning and one that is my absolute pleasure to share with you here. To see more of Noel's incredible paper designs, stop by the Fanciful Designs shoppe.

Note: All images associated with this post remain the copyrighted, intellectual property of Noel Solomon and Fanciful Designs.





2 comments:

  1. SOOO Lovely ... I have seen these created by other artisan and each time they exceed my expectation... simply enchanting... Thank you for sharing this ....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kell.

    Thank you so much for posting about my art. Your blog is wonderful I look forward to viewing more of it.

    Kind regards,
    Noel from Fanciful Designs

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie