Sunday, July 24, 2011

How do You Renew Creative Perspective?

To renew my creative perspective, I often mine the internet for images having to do with whatever I happen to be working on at the time. They help inspire fresh ideas and sometimes they even inspire change in the direction of my work.


What happens when there is nothing that out there that really impresses me in the moment? I begin writing descriptive words in my planner and perhaps I'll even draw a little sketch.


What feeling do I want to convey with the piece? What colors will best communicate those feelings? What materials do I envision using? Breathing new life into a project can be as simple as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!

Each and every comment adds a bit of cheer to my day. Thank you so much for popping over. I hope to see you again soon.

~Kellie